Faculty of General Economics
|Mission: training innovatively thinking competitive specialists in the field of national economy and labor economy, able to develop and effectively apply their knowledge for the benefit of the Russian economy.|
The Faculty of General Economics is one of the oldest faculties of PRUE. It trains innovatively thinking competitive professionals in the field of national economy and labor economy, who are eager to develop their knowledge and apply it for the benefit of Russia. Using innovative technology within the educational process, the Faculty offers applied education combined with good theoretical knowledge.
For today there are more than 1000 full-time and part time students undergoing training on bachelor and master programmes of the Faculty.
Educational programs of the International Business School
- Bachelor of Economics (313 students)
- Bachelor of Public and Municipal Management (350 students)
- Bachelor of HR Management (352 students)
- Bachelor of Social Work (47 students)
- Master of Personnel economics (17 students)
- Master of Strategic Planning (National Economic)
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Strategic Human Resource Management